AREX Alpha 9mm Black Competition Pistol
AREX Alpha 9mm Black Competition Pistol is the next evolutionary step in the REX handgun family. It is a direct descendant of the REX zero 1 and has inherited its toughness and reliability. Listening to the practical shooters, Arex designed and developed a pistol that excels in competitive practical shooting as well as in tactical scenarios. With the elusive and all important “shoot ability” being Arex’s primary goal, a steel frame was used in place of an aluminum one. A re engineered grip results in shorter trigger reach and notably higher hand position. An undercut trigger guard and extended beaver tail complete the ergonomic transformation. The long slide houses a five inch barrel, providing a longer line of sight for faster and more accurate shots. The slide has been lightened significantly utilizing lightening cuts to accomplish faster cycling.
- Nitrocarburized steel slide and frame.
- Nitrocarburized steel parts.
- 5″ one piece cold hammer forged barrel made from solid barstock and Nitrocarburized.
- Front and rear slide serrations
- Single action/ double action, hammer fired.
- Reduced single action trigger pull (3.3lbs), short reset trigger.
- Ambidextrous magazine release, with extended release button that can be switch to either side.
- Over sized ambidextrous manual safety.
- Redesigned grip wraps around the rear and aggressive checkering on the front.
- Extended beaver tail.
- Lightening cuts on the slide ensure faster cycling.
- Redesigned undercut trigger guard.
- Full length slide rails.
- Picatinny rail.
- Red fiber optic front sight and fully adjustable black rear sight.
- Skeletonized hammer.
- Flared magazine well for faster reloads.
- Three 17 round magazines.
- Competition Ready!
- Compact cleaning kit.